Friday, May 27, 2011

Dates


If you read Hannah Leigh Abbott's blog (sis-in-law) you will have seen that we did family history stuff together. It was really fun watching someone else discover their ancestors and what needs work needs to be done. After she left I continued to do family history, naturally... Which led me to filling in more on my life history. That's right, I'm 22 years old and I have a 13 page life history written that I add to occasionally. :D I read through what I had written about my past 22 years and I started thinking about dates, like dates on a calendar. I find it extremely amusing that even 5 years ago I had no idea that July 29th would be so important to me! Or that I would have to buy a gift for November 20th every year (Dan's birthday). This got me excited and thinking about the future and how I have no idea what dates will be important and/or special! Who knows on this day in 30 years my youngest child could be getting married!

Anyway that was my rant about how cool family history and life history is :D

1 comment:

  1. I love your shoes in your picture. I so rememeber when those were the coolest shoes ever.

    ReplyDelete